A unique opportunity – Just 4U – Join our vibrant team
Join the discussion on healthy gender relations, with the following guiding questions in mind:
- Often, people equate the topic of Gender with Women Empowerment. How can we shift this narrative? How are men and boys shaped by Gender?
- What are the social factors that influence masculinities in Namibia? How are these expressed in day-to-day societal life of the Boy Child?
- What should the upliftment of the Namibian Boy Child look like in your opinion?
- What roles does the generational gap play in raising boys?
- What should the male responsibility in Namibia look like in our fight towards Gender Equality?
- Is there a link between women empowerment and men empowerment? Or are they the separate? More importantly, can the two empowerments coexist in Namibia?
- Should the feminist movement to dismantle patriarchy directly threaten men and boys in Namibia?
- what platforms currently exist in Namibia that address the Boy Child? How can the audience engage these platforms?